Hello again!
Summer holiday has finally begun! I will spend my holiday in my parent's place, so I had to move almost my entire wardrobe and other stuff from A to B, actually it was a mini-removal. Now I have been working in a retirement home. Thanks to this job I really respect practical nurses now (though I still don't want to become one), their work is hard but important.
Our city had one event where I was selling our old clothes. Because of the lack of visitors, I didn't sell well, I got only 4,3 euros... Better than nothing. A friend of my mother had a soviet militian(?)cap there, I just had to try it on.
I like stuff like this (I mean uniforms etc), mainly because they look cool and are fun to draw. I would like to have a pilot hat~♥
I miss my long nails, but maybe I can bear it. Only a month left.
| ;______; |
![]() |
| ♥ |
bye!★
☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:☆.。.†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜




Hey darling)
ReplyDeletenice blog)loves it)
would you like to follow each other?)
xoxo Christy
Ohh, thank you!
DeleteYour blog looks nice too, so sure I would like to!