Hello!
Yesterday I graduated from high school!
We held a graduation party in our home and had invited some relatives and friends to party with us.
Unfortunately it was raining so the weather wasn't best for the party..
![]() |
| trying hard to pose in the rain and avoid mosquitoes |
![]() |
| some of the delicacies in my party |
![]() |
| my simple nails for the party (took the picture later so they're already a bit ruined lol) |
Now that the school is over and I have graduated, it's time for holiday!!
I have been studying a lot since December, first to the matriculation examination, and then to entrance exams, so I think I really deserve it. :D
And I have a summer job too, starting tomorrow! I will be an assistant in the art camp for children.
I hope that the weather will be warm so we can be outside too..
bye!★




No comments:
Post a Comment