Hello.
One of the entrance exams over, still one left.. I'm quite relieved that the hardest exam is over now, though that didn't go very well and I felt like **** after it... I got back pain and headache, and the headache lasted to this morning.. I don't feel very great even now, haha.
For obvious reasons I have just tried to relax today...
![]() |
| yesterday |
Some old drawing again:
This is another work from -09. I personally like this quite a lot..
This is drawing is one of three pictures that I consider as "series". "The series" (lol) are about a band, the number one is singer and the second is guitarist.. I will maybe post the other ones too someday. This is number three, and I think that this is the same guy as the singer..
It's quite a pity that I haven't completed the series, the original idea was to draw singer, two guitarists, bassist and drummer. Maybe someday..
It's quite a pity that I haven't completed the series, the original idea was to draw singer, two guitarists, bassist and drummer. Maybe someday..
Hmmm... Now that one of the exams is over I would like to start drawing cartoons again.. I have one long story unfinished and I have some ideas for new ones too.. But it's so hard to come up with a working plot, just good ideas aren't enough :D
The music of today
I really adore Yo-ka.. DIAURA is just so good. ♥ They really inspire me.
...It's now time to do some workout, so..
bye!★
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment