Monday, April 7, 2014

Black Box Theory


Hello~!

ヽ(´ー`)ノ my life is boring, so let's complain a little:

I will probably get a summer job again. I'm glad,but if I have to do my advanced studies at the same time, it will be hard. So I'm not really waiting for summer, it won't feel like a holiday at all. At least I have a long Easter holiday, starting next Tuesday...
My favourite band Hana Shounen Baddies lost their drummer and they went on hiatus. I'm so sad, I just love them so much and boohooo noooo ;___;

┐(‘~`)┌ okay, let's stop. Moving on--->

One day I got this package! which, by the way, looked absolutely hideous.

So let's see what it contained!


This was the main reason for my order. Faux-leather backpack with wings, it's so cute ;__; It was love with first sight. It's surprisingly roomy, and the quality is so great too!Photobucket


Rest are more or less impulse purchases. I really didn't wait this from me, I'm always so strict with money. But then I thought "whatevöööö" and just bought some nice things... D:


A cute blusher! My very first blusher, I have wanted to try them out for a long time~


I also bought this beanie ...
...and cute tights, which I'm going to wear when it gets a bit warmer, it's still too cold.

Bling bling again, I'm so fabulous random.

To get something different to do in summer, I applied for a volunteer worker in Animecon again. It would be fun, since I'm probably not able to make longer trips...
 
To creep everyone out, let's end this post with this:



bye!★
*・゜☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:☆.。.†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this last pic really looks scary in more ways than one. (o'-'o) But OH MY GOSH! This bag is SO FREAKING cute! ;A; ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but luckily it only looks scary, in reality it was fun, though the vision of my left eye worsened temporarily.
      Isn't it? The bag is pure love ;____; ♥

      Delete