Monday, January 20, 2014

Princess Melodies/Star Locket


Hi!

It's so cold brrrh........I could endure it, but if my face is frozen and I can't breathe now when it's only - 20°C, I don't know how I am going to survive the potential -30°C OAO! In addition, now is the month I hate most. I think I'm going to go hibernate like a bear... ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ but anyway, the increasing light of January is beautiful.

My father turned 60, so we held a little party for him. I was making the treats, doing serving and the dishes. There really was a lot of work to be done, even though there was maybe only twenty people. But it was fun - I actually like doing household chores. The party itself was really cozy and casual.





 
tired party face

~glitter zebra~
It was one of the last days of my holiday when I went to explore one flea market. This is what I found, I fell in love with the pattern, it's so gorgeous♥:

Oh god I love that shop, so many discoveries made there, while I never find anything elsewhere...

one of the works I drew while I was on holiday

What else? I have continued my (unhealthy) fangirling, got myself addicted to Sailor Moon and studied a lot. I finally really started my advanced studies, and now I am little disappointed since it just can't be as fast-paced as I wanted it to be. They won't let me be hard-working when I want to be!! Weird!


bye!★


*・゜☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:☆.。.†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜


No comments:

Post a Comment