Thursday, December 26, 2013

Reverse/Re:birth


Hi again, Merry Christmas, Seasonal Greetings, Happy Holiday and stuff!
My Christmas went traditionally and surprisingly smoothly with family. In the morning of Christmas eve, we watched "Joulupukin kuumalinja" (Santa's Hotline), visited the graves and so on. In the evening, just when we were in the middle of present giving, a blackout occured. We opened last presents in the light of torches. It was a different Christmas eve, and quite fun actually.

I had only one Christmas wish, Billy's album Bright, which I got and absolutely love.image I asked everyone to not to buy me any other presents. I didn't want anything forced or useless just because it's Christmas, but of course they didn't listen and I got some other (nice) presents too. not complaining since I liked them but still XD


My very Christmasy nails. Maybe I should have made these monstrous eyes for Halloween instead... By the way, that black thumb nail reminds me of Megu from Hakkenden (though Megu's eye is purple, not red). I don't usually use pictures from internet in my blog, but now I have to:

Genpachi: Is it delicious, Megu?
Shiro: Megu?!
Genpachi: An eyeball "medama", which is slightly grotesque "guroi". In short, "Megu".
megua ei kiinnosta
It's shame that only Genpachi liked Megu XD Oh, I miss Hakkenden, the series were so good, though I wasn't happy with the ending.

Ever since my holiday began, I have been doing (a lot of) housework and Christmas preparations. Since I now have time, so I have also been fangirling a lot. Such a bad habit...♥ Japanese dramas and actors are just so good.
And since my artistic needs must be fulfilled too, I have been drawing. Some bad pictures of one drawing progress, here you go:


I drew a pirate again... I also started drawing a self portrait, I am drawing myself without even looking to mirror, I trust that I remember my face, lol.

I am going to go watch the second Hobbit movie next week, can't wait~
I'm probably not going to do anything interesting in the New Years, just chilling out home watching movies. I don't really understand the fuss about it, I don't even like fireworks...
 
But anyway, even though I am early, Happy New Year for you all!ミ☆


bye!★

☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:☆.。.†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜

No comments:

Post a Comment