Wednesday, July 25, 2012

let it fall


Hello!

Some thoughts about Ilosaarirock (and Animecon). I had fun in Ilosaari though I knew that meanwhile the Animecon was in full swing. In the end I didn't really think about it at all when I was there, and instead I just had fun, talked with friends and new people and well, had fun, even though it was raining, weather was very chilly and afterwards I was very tired.

There was for example one guy who did card tricks, he changed the card in my hand without touching it O_O There must be some trick behind it, he probably just changed it when he put it on my hand, but yes, that was impressing. :D
I'm too lazy to translate this into English lol. Päästettiin joku tyyppi vessajonossa meidän edelle kun se näytti ihan siltä ja sanoi voivansa jopa maksaa, mutta ei ois kannattanut, se meinasi sammua sinne bajamajaan ja jouduttiin hakkaamaan sitä ovea ja hakemaan järjestyksenvalvojakin paikalle kun se oli  ollut siellä varmaan parikymmentä minuuttia ja taakse kertyi pitkä jono... Tarinan opetus: älä koskaan päästä humalaisia eteesi festarien vessajonossa :'''D

...I still wanted to go to Animecon, I hope that Animecon (or Nekocon) will come again at the time I am able to go there next year.


And I watched the whole series of Uraboku, that was good! It wasn't really the kind of anime I thought it would be, fortunately shonen ai was just a kind of extra bonus, not an end in itself. I could describe it more like fantasy anime. Uraboku was really addicting and beautiful, only thing that bothers me it's the end... I am not spoiling ;).  But there was some really good pairings and there was real chemistry between characters, which made the series very enjoyable. I think I am going to read the manga too and see the art of it...

Recently I have also been drawing, picking blueberries and baking a lot. I also watched randomly one chinese movie, Riding alone for thousands of miles. That was surprisingly good! Even my mother liked it. :D The main character of the movie was Japanese, so you hear as much Japanese as Chinese! I definitely recommend.


the first strawberrycake of this summer 

I found my old watercolour pencils and wanted to try them. I found also a piece of watercolour paper and draw this simple picture using normal brown coloured pencil, and then colored it with the watercolour pencils...














... used water and this is how it became! The whole atmosphere of the picture changed :D
































...and the first cherrycake of this summer!









I washed my converses! After Ilosaari my favourite shoes were so dirty, (mud, grass and other stuff that I don't want even think about) so I had to wash them... I kept them in warm water for couple of hours and then scrubbed them clean with mäntysuopa! :D Now they look like a new shoes.





























Tomorrow I'm going to go the Retretti Art Center (one of the largest art centers in the Nordic Countries)!


Now I'm going to put some laundry to dry,
bye!★

2 comments:

  1. Apua, miten oot saanut noista Converseista noin puhtaat!? :D Mä oon pessyt omani ties kuinka monta kertaa, enkä oo ikinä päässyt lähellekään tollasta tulosta.

    Ja ne pitäis varmaan pestä taas koska krhm festareilla tosiaan kertyy kenkiin kaikkea jännää.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mäntysuopa auttaa aina!:D Lisäksi liotin niitä kuumimmassa vedessä mitä hanasta tuli pyykinpesuaineen kanssa. Pelkäsin kyllä jo pahinta kun nuo kengät oli alkutilanteessa lähes harmaat ja kärjessä oli sellasia tummia viiruja että puhdistuukohan ne, mutta sain ne kärjet ihan vitivalkoiseksi ja olin onnellinen. :D

    ReplyDelete