Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mahdottoman Prosessin Mikroskooppinen Selitys




Hello!!

Recently I have been..


1) ...working. My summer job lasted only from Monday to Friday, but I had fun as an art camp assistant again! In the camp children made for example their own badges (theme was bugs), and I was allowed to do my own too!

my bug badge, I hate bugs :D




















2)... watching movies. I don't often watch movies (or tv), but recently I watched 4:
Sucker Punch, Pokémon 10: Rise of Darkrai, Easy A and Summer Wars.  I can
recommend them all expect the Pokémon movie, it wasn't bad but it was.. well, a Pokémon movie. :D

 
I watched also the last two episodes of Japanese drama Hotaru no hikari. It was definitely that kind of drama which makes you want to shout to characters what they should do (when they're doing the opposite thing) while watching... :D I thought that I will watch Kimi ni todoke next..


3)... reading books. Since it's holiday I finally have time to read... I liked a lot of the book in the middle, Vilpittömästi sinun by Pekka Hiltunen, it was very interesting! Recently I have also read Dragonball a lot, it's such good a manga! 



















4)... checking our wardrobes. From one wardrobe (where we keep old clothes) I found orange shorts! I had to narrow them a bit. I planned to do that myself, but when I asked one stupid question about the sewing machine my mother decided to do that for me :'''D (I can use it, really :D) But now their shape is like I wanted it to be! I'm very happy because I now got some colour to my "style", I own so many black and white clothes..
The shorts, high waist!






From my own wardrobe, I found some shirts, which I have bought at a reduced price but haven't used because they are quite big and didn't seem to match with any of my clothes.. So I decided to try them on again.

"Non violent tee", I bought this because I liked the colours

"Travelling at the speed of light - Travelling at the speed of sound" I loved the text






...I guess I will start to wear those. :D I found also my Hello Kitty kigurumi, I haven't used it after Animecon 2009.

I know you love pixels



5) ...doing other random stuff. I have tried to draw but it didn't feel good so I gave up, for a while.


It's soooo nice weather so I'm going out now!

bye!★

No comments:

Post a Comment